Basalt Chamber 2019 Holiday Lighting Contest Registration
2019 Basalt Chamber of Commerce Holiday Lighting Contest Rules:
• Businesses must register for the contest in order to be eligible.
• Only outdoor lighting/decorating, and window displays, will be considered for the contest. Decorations must be visible from the outside.
• Displays should be full, colorful and have a lot of holiday lights. Be creative!
• The Town of Basalt requires that sidewalks remain clear and free of stray light cords that could pose a tripping hazards to pedestrians. If you have cords outside on the ground, they must be properly covered with a cord speed bump/protector.
• All decorations must be up no later than December 6. If decorations are not up by the deadline, you are not eligible for the contest.
• Photographs will be taken at dark, after hours. The photographer will be taking photos on his/her own schedule, no specific times will be scheduled.
• Contest winners to be announced and prizes awarded on December 12 at the Basalt Chamber of Commerce Business After Hours at Alpine Bank in Downtown. RSVP:
Last year's winner – Heather's Savory Pies & Tapas Bar
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service