Ladies in Training (LIT) Is a dedicated training space for women with access to the New York Metropolitan area to learn street and club dance forms - their cultural, community, and technical aspects. In the 2023 season training will include classes from teachers in the form, group sessions and labs, and participation in community events as relevant.
If you are interested in joining Ladies in Training, please fill out the below form. We will review your form and contact you based on these three rolling new membership periods:
- Active: February 2023. Deadline to submit: January 31st, 2023; Notice by February 3rd, 2023.
- August 2023
Please note the following:
- Rehearsals are Mondays and Thursdays 7:30-10pm ET in Long Island City, NY.
You must be generally available to make these rehearsals.
- We have a membership-based fee to pay for faculty and space. Monthly fees are $80
due first week of the month.
- We can not offer scholarships at this time.
- We are not yet equipped to provide high-quality remote training. We highly recommend you are able to commute to New York City in person.
If you have further questions, please email email@example.com
. Thank you!