Intent to Enroll SY19-20
● Families interested in enrolling their child(ren) at Mountain Song Community School for the 2019-2020 school year must complete the Intent to Enroll (ITE) form.
● To enter your child(ren) in the enrollment lottery, you must submit the ITE to MSCS by January 31, 2019. The lottery will take place on Tuesday, February 12, 2019 at 6:00 pm. After the lottery, MSCS will notify you within four (4) business days via email or by telephone of your child(ren)'s placement in the classroom or on the waitlist.
● ITE forms will be accepted after the January 31st deadline and the child(ren) will be placed on the wait lists according to the date the ITE was received.
● Siblings of currently enrolled students, MSCS staff members’ children, and former founding families will receive priority placement on the waitlist.
● Should your child(ren) be offered a spot at Mountain Song, additional enrollment forms will be sent to you after the enrollment lottery and will be due within two weeks from the date the spot was offered.
● All incoming families must participate in a Parent Information Session, meet with the Director of School Performance,
return all completed enrollment forms before enrollment is confirmed, and pay supply fees before school starts (if applicable).
Primary Phone Number
How familiar are you with Waldorf Education?
Not at all familiar
How did you hear about Mountain Song?
Student Full Name
Date of Birth
Grade Entering in Fall 2019 (children must be 5 years old by October 1 to enroll in kindergarten)
Will you be enrolling your child in the Homeschool Enrichment Program? (only available for grades 1-8)
Please indicate your child's educational background.
Not applicable (child has not been in school or has only been in preschool/daycare)
If your child is transferring from another school, please provide the last school's name.
Does this child have a sibling currently enrolled at MSCS?
If you entered "yes", please indicate the sibling's name and grade
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Mountain Song Community School.
Terms of Service