Abba's Royal London Free NHS Foundation Trust Nurse Vacancies Applicant Sign-Up Sheetr
Welcome to the sign-up sheet for Abba's Staff Nurse vacancies at the Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust in London, United Kingdom. If you have recently passed the IELTS / OET (IELTS: 6.5 in W, 7.0 in LSR, OET: C+ in W, B in LSR) or if you have an ongoing NMC application, kindly accomplish this form so that a Recruitment Officer can get in touch with you.
Otherwise, you may refer to the minimum requirements below so that you can apply to these vacancies in the future.
Important Note: By signing-up in this database, you agree to the collection of your personal information that will be used for your application to Abba Personnel Services Inc.
The opportunity to work in the U.K.’s most exciting city can be yours!
JOB VACANCY DETAILS
Various Staff Nurse Vacancies at Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust in London, United Kingdom
- all areas except Pediatric Ward, PICU, NICU, L&D, and OB/GYN
The Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust is a high-performing trust that has generated some of the best clinical outcomes in the United Kingdom. Composed of 10,000 employees, the Trust serves around 1.6 million patients annually through its three main hospitals located in the capital city of London: Barnet Hospital, Chase Farm Hospital, and Royal Free Hospital. The trust is known for its excellent transplantation, surgery, immunology, and infectious disease services and also works in partnership with the University College London (UCL) in carrying out ground-breaking research and training programs. With its authorization as a foundation trust in 2012, it enjoys a higher level of freedom than other trusts in the way that it manages its facilities, giving it an environment that encourages initiative and participation among employees to meet national healthcare standards.
- Band 5 Salary of £27,846 ( ~ 1,855,000PHP+ per annum) to £36,134 ( ~ 2,408,000PHP+ per annum) after passing the OSCE
- Band 4 starting salary £23,914 ( ~ 1,593,000PHP+ per annum)
- 2 months free assistance with sourcing an on-site accommodation
- Refundable flight ticket of up to £600 ( ~ 39,900 PHP)
- Refundable IELTS/OET fee of up to £200 ( ~ 13,000 PHP)
- Refundable NMC fee of up to £140 ( ~ 9,000 PHP)
- Refundable CBT fee of up to £130 ( ~ 8,000 PHP)
- Refundable VISA fee of up to £464 ( ~ 30,000 PHP)
- Paid OSCE test of up to £794 ( ~ 52,000 PHP)
- Free OSCE training
- NHS pension and a range of great benefits
- Provided assistance with NMC Registration
- Full-time permanent position
- Paid annual leave (27 days and 8 public holidays)
- No placement or processing fee
- At least 1 year of solid post-license experience in a hospital with at least 100 bed capacity
- IELTS / OET passer
IELTS: at least 6.5 in Writing and at least 7.0 in Listening, Reading and Speaking
OET: at least C+ in Writing and at least B in Listening, Reading and Speaking
- An in-process NMC application is an advantage
- No more than 6 months of work gap
Choose from these 2 ways to apply.
- Sign-up at .
- Send a copy of your CV, IELTS/OET result, and NMC to
with the heading: ROYAL FREE HOSPITAL -APPLICANT
For questions or concerns, contact Keiko through 0917-104 2675 / 0929-451 0012.
KNOW YOUR AGENCY!
ABBA Personnel Services Inc. was given the “Award of Excellence” in the latest POEA Agency Awards in 2013, the most recognized overseas recruitment agency awards in the country. This Award was given due to the 3 consecutive instances Abba has received the “Top Performer Award” (2002, 2005, and 2009) which evaluates agencies not just on volume of deployments; but also compliance with recruitment laws and rules; responsiveness to workers' welfare on site; technical and marketing capability; and welfare programs and allied services.
ABBA Personnel Services, Inc.
Upper Ground Floor, North Podium
Pioneer Highlands, Pioneer St. cor EDSA
Mandaluyong City 1550 Philippines
0917-104 2675 / 0929-451 0012
POEA LICENSE NO. 159-LB-091615-RAOE. NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED. BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS. ACCREDITATION NO. 10330838.
Pre-qualifying Exam Passed
Academic IELTS (at least 6.5 in Writing and 7.0 in the other subtests)
OET (at least C+ in Writing and B in the other subtests)
Current / Latest Employer
Current / Latest Area or Unit (i.e. Emergency Room)
1 year or more
Less than 1 year
Less than 6 months
6 months or more
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service