COBBLESTONE LIVE 2020 - Food Truck Application
Buffalo Iron Works, Lockhouse Distillery & Bar, and Sunbeam Entertainment are proud to announce Cobblestone Live benefiting the Child Advocacy Center. Buffalo’s premier street music and arts festival will conveniently be located in the heart of the Historic Cobblestone district in downtown Buffalo. The fourth annual music and arts festival will take place on July 31st and August 1st, 2020, consisting of five stages located outside on Illinois Street, outside on Columbia Street, outside on Mississippi Street, inside Ironworks, and inside Lockhouse. Music enthusiasts from across Western New York will enjoy, drink, and eat the best that Buffalo has to offer. Gates open at 6pm on Friday, July 31st, and at 1pm on Saturday, August 3rd. The outdoor areas of the festival close at 11pm both days.
There are limited number of spot open to participating food trucks, and all applicants must be able to serve on BOTH festival days. The vending fee are $350, covering both days. There is no application fee.
Food truck vendors will collect their own cash or credit card payments, and will not be required to use festival refreshment tickets. Meal vouchers issued to festival artists and staff will be redeemable at the end of each day for the full cash value of the items they cover.
1) Complete this online application by May 31st, 2020.
2) If approved by Cobblestone Live, you will receive an emailed invoice which can be paid online via credit card, or by submitting a check. Payment is due by June 15th, 2020.
3) You will also be sent a copy of our Vendor Agreement (text listed below), which will need to be signed and brought with you to the festival.
4) You must acquire proof of insurance as requested, and bring documentation to the festival.
5) You must acquire a Temporary Exhibitor Stand Permit from the City of Buffalo, and bring documentation to the festival. (Printable at:
6) You must acquire a PERMIT TO OPERATE A TEMPORARY FOOD SERVICE ESTABLISHMENT from Erie County, and bring documentation to the festival.
Cobblestone Live (CL) 2020 Agreement Terms (a sign-able version will be emailed to you upon approval)
Both parties agree as follows:
A.) Vendor Responsibilities
- Tables, linens, and chairs for your booth or truck - NO TENT or TABLE is provided.
- If you need a generator, you must bring one yourself as there will be no access to electricity.
- For Friday, July 31st: be there no later than 5pm for set up and out no earlier than 11pm.
- For Saturday, August 1st: be there no later than 12pm for set up and out no earlier than 11pm.
- The VENDOR shall not sell or donate space in its booth for advertising of any third party
without prior written consent of Cobblestone Live.
- The VENDOR is responsible for paying all applicable federal, state, and local taxes.
- INSURANCE REQUIREMENTS The Vendor shall provide at Vendor's cost Public
Liability Insurance coverage for Vendor's operations under this lease protecting against
liability for bodily injury and property damage in limits of $1,000,000 each occurrence,
$1,000,000 general aggregate, with The City of Buffalo, Sunbeam Entertainment LLC, Eight Buffalo
Spirits LLC, and 49 Illinois Restaurant LLC listed as additional insureds.
This insurance coverage shall be written covering a period beginning no less than five
days prior to the official opening of the event and ending no less than five days following
the official closing of the Festival. It shall be a condition of this insurance coverage and
so indicated on the certificate that the insurer agrees not to cancel the policy or reduce
the limits of coverage without giving the Cobblestone Live thirty days prior written
notice. Each Vendor offering sale and delivery of anything which may be consumed,
used or operated by the purchaser after leaving the grounds shall also provide at
Vendor's cost Product Liability Insurance coverage in the limits of $1,000,000 each
occurrence, $1,000,000 products aggregate, and otherwise complying with the terms of
this paragraph. Certificate of insurance must be submitted and returned with
-Vendors serving food will need a health permit of temporary food permit for the dates of
the event. For questions on permits please contact:
Marilyn Tuberdyck | Supervising Public Health Sanitarian
Erie County | Health
503 Kensington Ave., | Buffalo, NY 14214
P:(716) 961-6805 | F:(716) 961-6880
B.) Responsibilities of Cobblestone Live
- Upon receipt of an executed copy of this agreement and fee, CL shall provide as agreed
upon to the VENDOR for the event: Trash removal, a 12’ x 12’ space, & advertisement of
your business on marketing materials including on the CA website and social media
- Cobblestone Live has the right to review and deny any applicant.
C.) Responsibilities of Both Parties - General Information
- VENDOR sales locations are at the discretion of CL. Vendors may begin setup of their
booths when instructed by CL. A detailed packet outlining set up times, spot
number, loading locations, and parking will be sent two weeks prior to the event.
- CL shall have the right to terminate this agreement at any time shall the VENDOR fail to
meet established standards and conditions set forth in this agreement and/or conduct
sales activities not in good faith.
- CL and VENDORS shall remain independent contractors, and nothing contained herein
or done pursuant hereto shall be construed to create any relationship of principal and
agent or employer and employee between the VENDOR and CL.
- CL vendors are asked to share and promote Cobblestone Live on their respected social
media profiles and wherever applicable.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service