MiyakoCon 5: 2020 Dealer Hall & Artist Alley Merchant Application
Please read this thoroughly! Questions and Concerns may be sent to
Thank you for your interest in vending at the FIFTH ANNUAL MiyakoCon! Our event is Saturday & Sunday, February 22-23, 2020, at the Quality Suites Keizer.
Our priority is to offer the most shopping variety possible in the limited space we have, so please be aware of the following before you apply:
1. Dealer room spaces measure eight by eight feet (8'x8') and include one 72"x30" banquet table, two merchant passes (can be increased, see below), chairs as needed, access to power, and wifi. Artists & Artisans are more than welcome to apply to our Dealer room.
2. We’re enforcing a two (2) space limit per merchant in our Dealer room, and a second space comes at a premium price because of our limited space.
3. We will once again also have a row of Artist Alley spaces. These are intended to make selling accessible for small-scale artists selling originals, commissions, prints, and other artistic media/ephemera. An applicant's suitability for Artist Alley is MiyakoCon organizers' subjective judgement call; artists and artisans are always welcome in the Dealer room as well. There is a (1) space limit per applicant in Artist Alley, as space is very limited. Artist Alley spaces are one half of an eight-foot banquet table, measuring 48"x30", and come two merchant passes (can be increased, see below).
4. In the further interest of variety, Artist or Dealer spaces may be split with ONE other vendor/artist. Please clear your co-seller with us ahead of time--we just need to make sure they're meeting our guidelines as well.
5. No sales of firearms, controlled substances and related paraphernalia (including cannabis and vaping), or food items (food and beverage sales are reserved exclusively to the hotel). No bootleg media. Art sold as your work, must BE your work. Unsuitable merchandise must be removed upon request of MiyakoCon organizers immediately.
6. MiyakoCon's event insurance does NOT cover exhibitors' property. You are strongly encouraged to purchase your own insurance. Participation in MiyakoCon's dealer room is at-will and at-risk.
Submission of this form is confirmation that you have acknowledged the above.
Now that that is out of the way, onward to the form!
How do we refer to your business in public and on our paperwork?
Your Name & Title
Who are you and what's your relation to this business?
Please list an email that you check regularly, or that will reach you on your mobile device. IF your application is approved, you will be contacted via email with confirmation.
Mobile - Texts OK
Mobile - DO NOT TEXT ME
Voice mailbox only
Please enter your whole mailing address, formatted as it would appear on an envelope or label.
Please briefly describe your goods for sale.
Please list any websites pertaining to your business and merchandise. Websites and stores, social media pages, etsy shops, CafePress, deviantART, etc. IF you don't maintain any websites, type "none" and follow up with example photos of your booth or wares to
Which events, if any, have you vended before?
Select all that apply.
MiyakoCon 1 in 2016
MiyakoCon 2 in 2017
MiyakoCon 3 in 2018
MiyakoCon 4 in 2019
I have never participated in a MiyakoCon as a merchant before!
About Your Space
Reminder: there is a two-space limit in the Dealer Hall and a second space comes at a premium price. Spaces measure 8'x8' and come with one 72"x30" banquet table, two merchant passes, and access to electricity. An artist alley space [limit one, strictly for your original artwork] is half of an eight-foot banquet table, measuring 48"x30", and comes with electricity and two merchant passes; artists may use the wall/space behind their table for additional display, but there is no guarantee of specific dimensions or clearance beyond the room needed to safely & comfortably sit at the table.
One Dealer Room space: $195
Double Dealer Room space: $415
Artist Alley space: $95
All spaces come with two (2) weekend merchant passes. You may purchase up to four (4) additional passes for your sales assistants at $20/ea.
No additional passes
One additional pass ... + $20
Two additional passes ... + $40
Three additional passes ... + $60
Four additional passes ... + $80
Thank you for your application! Please review your information before you hit SUBMIT below.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of MiyakoCon.