UGC-NET/SET-PAPER-I(2006-DEC) - MODEL PAPER-49
ONLINE TEST NET/SET PAPER-1
Study the following graph and answer question numbers 31 to 33 :
31. In the year 2000, which of the following Companies earned maximum percent profit ?
32. In the year 2001, which of the following Companies earned minimum percent profit ?
33. In the years 2000 and 2001, which of the following Companies earned maximum average percent profit ?
34. Human Development Report for ‘each’ of the year at global level has been published by:
35. The number of students in four classes A, B, C, D and their respective mean marks obtained by each of the class are given below : Class A Class B Class C Class DNumber of students 10 40 30 20Arithmetic mean 20 30 50 15The combined mean of the marks of four classes together will be :
36. LAN stands for :
Large Area Network
Live Area Network
Local And National
Local Area Network
37. Which of the following statement is correct ?
Modem is the operating system
Modem helps in stabilizing the voltage
Modem converts the analog signal into digital signal and vice-versa
Modem is a software
38. Which of the following is the appropriate definition of a computer ?
Computer is an electronic device that can store, retrieve and process both qualitative and quantitative data quickly and accurately.
Computer is a machine that can process information.
Computer is a machine that can store, retrieve and process quickly and accurately only qualitative information
Computer is an electronic device that can store, retrieve and quickly process only quantitative data.
39. Information and Communication Technology includes :
Learning through the use of EDUSAT
Web Based Learning
All the above
On line learning
40. Which of the following is the appropriate format of URL of e-mail ?
Send me a copy of my responses.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service