angLES - Call for Editors
The European Liberal Education Students Journal angLES is looking for dedicated editors to join its editorial board for the second issue.
As an editor, you will experience the process of publishing an academic students Journal first hand while working with an international group of students on interes ting academic texts. Apart from the experience you gain, it will also look great on your CV.
- Be a former or current student in a Liberal Education/ Liberal Arts and Science programm in Europe
- Be interested in editing academic texts and working with people
- Be reliable and responsive to emails/messages
What you will do:
- select articles for publication
- be responsible for 1 or 2 papers for which you will coordinate the paper's author(s) and peer-reviewer(s)
- give meaningful feedback to authors
- stay in touch with other editors
Please keep in mind that this position is on a voluntary basis.
Find out more on our Website:
Applications are open until the 15th of April.
Your Institution/ University
EHU Belarus / Vilnius
Bard College Berlin
Leuphana Universität Lüneburg
Bratislava International School of Liberal Arts
I am ...
... an undergraduate student
... a graduate student
... a postgraduate/doctoral student/post-doc/academic/professor
Your Major/ Specialization
Your Research Interests
Please indicate broad areas as well as specific fields/topics
Please explain shortly why you are interested in joining angLES
I would be willing to take on responsibilities as a peer-reviewer if all positions as editors are filled
I agree that this information will be stored for the purposes of the journal. I can revoke this consent at any time by contacting
Do you have any other talents you could potentially contribute?
Social Media Skills
Any other information you would like to share
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service