During this session you will learn:
• How to evaluate the use of your time.
• How managing your time does not have to feel like a prison.
• Determine which time management tools work best for you.
• Strategies that will apply for years to come.
• What is a good goal?
• How can I stay on track to reaching my goals?
Presenter: Susan Vinson, Student Success Services
Sponsored by the Center for University Studies and Programs (CUSP) and the Teaching and Learning Center (TLC)
To sign up for this workshop, please fill out the following form.