Public Relations Assistant Application
PR assistants will be responsible for coordinating and staffing a semester-long calendar of outreach events, both internally and externally. Students will spend up to 10 hours per week working on PR projects. This is an unpaid position.
· Attend and represent The University Star at two community service projects each semester.
· Staff the Soapbox Soundoff event once each month.
· Staff newspaper distribution days on The Quad each week.
· Staff Bob Cat Days, Bobcat CARE, Welcome Tents and other outreach activities each semester.
· Maintain and distribute a calendar of events for each semester.
· Create sign-up sheets and track attendance at events and activities.
· Support the PR Director in creating campaigns around specific projects/events.
· Be knowledgeable in AP Style.
· Join the PR SLACK channel and maintain effective communication.
· Required to attend weekly section meetings.
· Required to attend bi-weekly all-staff meetings.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of University Star.
Terms of Service