The version of the browser you are using is no longer supported. Please upgrade to a
BTS Computer Lab Reservation Form
Purpose: (Research, group testing,...)
Equipment requested: (besides a projector, is there anything else that they might need?)
Date and time requested:
Please make any additional requests/comments:
BTS Lab Reservation Guidelines
LASC staff may request the use of the BTS lab in Village 117 for a class session. Reservations will be made according to the following guidelines:
1. All requests should be made by e-mail or by submitting the form below.
2. Requests should be made at least one week in advance of the date requested.
3. BTS lab availability may be checked at:
4. Reservations are not guaranteed by submitting this form. A confirmation will be sent to you by e-mail. Availability is determined by demand.
5. The staff submitting the request must be present during the reserved time block or must provide supervision by a qualified certificated/classified staff member during the scheduled session. Student workers can not provide supervision.
6. The number of reserved sessions may be limited due to demand.
7. Non-instructional classes may only reserve the lab between the hours of 1:30 – 4:30 pm Monday through Thursday.
8. A copy of the rules for using the BTS lab will be sent to you with the confirmation of your appointment. Failure to follow those rules may result in cancellation of future sessions.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service