Event Date: Saturday, October 20, 2018Event Time: 10:00AM - 8:00PMSetup: All Vendors MUST be set up by 9:30am. Event Vendor Application Deadline: September 15, 2018Vendor Payments: All payments must be paid 14 days after approval.Booth Space Fees: 10 x 10 = $100; 10 x 20 = $200, 10 x 30 = $300
Contact us at (940) 498-3273 or CommunityRelations@cityofcorinth.com
2. We ask that you please have your booths set-up no later than 30 minutes prior to the event start time. Vendors and booth participants are responsible for ALL set-up, breakdown, and clean-up of booth area.
3. As this event is an outdoor event, weather conditions are of a concern. In case of inclement weather, the event will be cancelled and may or may not be rescheduled.
4. Fees will be refunded if the City cancels an event due to inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances prior to the day of the event. No fees will be refunded once the event begins. If you cancel attending the event or do not show up for the event, you forfeit any and all vendor fees paid.
5. Vendors must provide their own tent, tables, and chairs. Tents are not required. The booths do not have water or electricity. If you will be needing electricity you must provide your own generator.
6. Location and content of all signs of the vendor shall be limited to the vendor’s booth space.
7. The vendor coordinator will pre-assign booth locations for the event. Location assignments will be emailed 10 days prior to the event. Vendors may be placed on grass or pavement. Vendors are responsible for securing their own tents. Stakes are not allowed on pavement. Vendors must secure with weights or sandbags if assignment is on pavement.
8. Each vendor zone will be assigned a time for set-up between 7:00 am and 9:00am. Vendors must be completely set up by 9:30 am. Vendors may not leave till the close of the event at 8:00 pm.
9. This is a family, fun oriented event, NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES will be allowed!!
The event will be limited to 10 food and drink vendors. Priority will be based on a first come basis. Due to demand, in order to secure application the fee must be paid within 14 days of acceptance (No exceptions). Should vendor fees not be paid within 14 days, we cannot guarantee application approval.
Food vendors will need to apply for a Temporary Food Service Permit through the Planning and Development department. The application fee is $50 and can be found at https://www.cityofcorinth.com/150/Code-Enforcment-Health-Inspections.
Established food trucks with an inspection permit from their city of origin may provide a copy of that permit to the Planning and Development department when submitting the Temporary Food Service Permit application.
Food vendors without an established mobile unit will need to schedule an inspection for the day of the event and that fee is $125. All food vendors must also provide a copy of a food handlers permit for each individual scheduled to work the event. Please call Planning and Permits at 940-498-3273 with any questions regarding the process.