As a community project I am hosting 4 FREE Printmaking Workshops for Kids! And I really could use a hand, particularly with the daily tasks (setting up, cleaning and guiding the activities) and making sure everyone is having fun! (Including yourselves of course!) Parents/guardians will be there on the day to assist their child(ren) so we won't be alone. If you have children yourself feel free to book a spot for them too.
My sessions are set to run on public holidays over Easter. You can visit my website: www.winifredslane.com/printmakingforkids to read my information sheet if you wish. But here is a little more info anyway:
1. WHEN will the workshops run?
• Friday 30th March 2018, 11.00am – 2.00pm (Public holiday)• Sunday 1st April 2018, 10.00am – 1.00pm (Public holiday)• Monday 2nd April 2018, 11.00am – 2.00pm (Public holiday)• Wednesday 25th April 2018, 11.00am – 2.00pm (Public holiday)
2. And each workshop consists of 3 sessions. HOW long will the individual sessions run for?
Sessions will run for 45 mins each (so we have some time to clean up and reset for the next session). So for example an 11am - 2pm workshop will look like this:
• Session 1, 11.00am – 11.45am• Session 2, 12.00pm – 12.45pm• Session 3, 1.00pm – 1.45pm
3. WHERE will the workshops be held?
Studio Two of The Arts Village. Street address: 1240 Hinemaru Street, Rotorua, 3010. (Free parking at the rear of the building).
I would be most grateful to anyone you can give me a hand with a full day workshop. Please fill in the form below if you are available and would like to assist me.
Thank you! :)