MM20UK | Call for Speakers
Closing Date: Friday 20th March 2020
Guidelines, Aims, and Advice
The content of this event will be thought-leadership in areas of eCommerce, relevant to:
• Technical teams (internal/external Magento developers, technical leadership and/or CTOs)
• Merchants (eCommerce/marketing managers, CMO/CEO/MDs)
Your talk should aim to inspire and delight our audience, and have each audience member walk away with actionable insights.
Here are some guidelines for your talk:
• Talks should be presented in English
• Talks should not be used to advertise your business/service/product
• Speakers must comply with our Code of Conduct
• Deadline for submissions is 20th March 2020
We will aim at a minimum to cover travel and expenses for our speakers and will talk in more detail about this to anybody who applies.
If you have any questions, please email
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of JH.