Entry Fee: $20*Entry fee includes: Limited Edition Oregon Alphabet Soup Map T-Shirt (your blank canvas!), an Oregon Alphabet Soup Map Vinyl Sticker, entry into a raffle prize from a Whiteaker Community Market vendor, & a chance to compete for the entry grand prize.
Post your progress on your design on social media using #WhiteakerBlockPartyFashionShow & be sure to tag Oregon Alphabet Soup Maps on Facebook @ORAlphabetSoup & Instagram @AlexAlphabetSoup.
All submissions due by July 25, 2019.
The winner(s) will be announced on social media before The Whiteaker Block Party Fashion Show on August 3, 2019. The top 5 designs will be featured on the runway of the fashion show from 7:30-8:30pm. For more information visit www.WhiteakerBlockParty.com or search for #WhiteakerBlockPartyFashionShow
Grand Prize:A one-of-a-kind 24-inch framed Oregon Alphabet Soup Map screen print & a swag bag of local goodies donated by Whiteaker Community Market vendors!
Please see official rules below & answer all questions. Thanks so much for your entry!
Questions? Comments? Contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Designs can be transformed into customized t-shirts, accessories, other clothing, household items, or whatever your creativity can behold!
- Transformations should incorporate the Oregon Alphabet Soup Map design, or maintain at least partial visibility.
- Designs will be scored based on creativity, craftsmanship, functionality, and innovation by a panel of local celebrity judges.
- All submissions are due by July 21, 2019. Finished transformations are to be dropped off at the Oregon Alphabet Soup Map booth at Whiteaker Community Market (11-4 p.m. at Scobert Park, 4th and Blair Blvd) on/by July 21st. If you are unable to drop off your item on July 21at the Whiteaker Community Market location, contact Alex at email@example.com to make other arrangements.
- Entry fee is non-refundable.
- Submissions will be available for pick-up at a Whiteaker Community Market event following the Whiteaker Block Party Fashion Show August 3. Information will be emailed to applicants.
- All designs not picked up by September 1, 2019 will be forfeited by designer unless other arrangements are made.