2019 NYI Fall Retreat
This registration form is for Adult Counselors and Work Crew (High School graduate to 21) attending the 2019 Georgia NYI District Fall Retreat.
GA NYI Fall Retreat | Adult Registration
Use this form to register all adult leaders and workers (ages 18+) for the Georgia NYI Fall Retreat. The Retreat will be held at the FFA Campground in Covington, GA and will be November 22-24, 2019.
Registration Costs and Deposit
Deposit: $50 (Non-refundable, but transferable)
Total Cost: $85
Please make sure that the deposit and full payment checks are given directly to your church (see below).
New Registration Policy
Please register as follows:
1. Complete the online registration form, including the online waiver with an electronic signature
2. Give the Deposit money to the church you are attending with, made out to that church.
3. By each registration deadline (Oct. 7, Oct. 31, Nov. 22) the church must send ONE check from the church made out to "GA NYI" to secure the registration price.
4. Please send payment to:
Warner Robins Nazarene
ATTN: Kyce Stewart
300 Lois Dr.
Warner Robins, GA 31093
PLEASE NOTE: your registration is not finalized until your church has mailed in a check for the deposit for the participants. Registration costs are based on the POST MARKED date of the check sent from your church.
All late fees are FINAL due to the increased cost from the campgrounds.
- NO weapons, drugs, alcohol, fireworks, or gaming systems
- Be respectful of other people and property
- Modest clothing at all times
- No one is allowed out of their cabin after curfew
Adult Leader Expectations
• Must be 21 years old to be an adult leader (18-20 may come as a work crew member)
• Must provide a National Background check (no older than 11/16/16)
• Will be expected to chaperone students during activities and will be contacted for specific help
• Can certify that no civil, criminal, or church related complaint has ever been sustained or pending against you for sexual misconduct and have never been terminated from a position related to sexual misconduct.
• Please do not bring children to camp who are not of age (contact Event Director if this creates an emergency)
I have read and understand the new registration policy for the GA NYI Fall Retreat
If you need any help registering, or have any questions about the process, please contact our team at
, and you will receive an answer within 24 hours.
Page 1 of 8
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service