We note the following:
1. He was never elected to his current position
2. He refuses to be accountable to the party and takes all disputes to the High Court
3. His reliance on expensive high court actions is inappropriate for a party with massive debts and is an insult to long-suffering creditors
4. He had no mandate to place a motion of no confidence in the President before Parliament with the deliberate intent to withdraw it
5. We do not accept as a valid strategy a stunt that denies all opposition parties a once-a-year opportunity to call the government to account
6. When President Mbeki lost the confidence of his party, he retired with dignity.
We call on Tlouamma to accept that he has failed as a public representative and has no credibility as a leader and to withdraw himself from Parliament and any claim of leadership, failing which the members of Agang SA will have the right to take any measures appropriate to remove him from office.
We call on members of the public who are not members of Agang SA to support this campaign to restore morality to politics though we will count members separately.
Ambani Tenga, member of Agang NEC
Philip Machanick, member of Agang EC PEC