High School SAP - Student Referral Form
The Online SAP reporting option is closed for the summer. If this is an emergency, please call 911, make a referral to Safe2Say, Can-Help and seek out a trusted adult. Between 5/26 and June 13th you can also make a non-emergency referral to the high school counseling office.
This form was created inside of State College Area School District. Report Abuse - Terms of Service