ABA four quarterly newsletter versus a single annual Yearbook
ABA is seeking feedback from the membership regarding the newsletter. This idea is to publish a single 80-page issue per year, instead of four 24-page quarterly issues. Below is an outline of what would change and what would remain the same throughout the year in terms of content and delivery.
- 36 pages of bowhunting adventure stories
- 8 pages of bowhunting how-to articles
- 32 pages hunt success photos
- Annual gold game award winners
- Life members list
- ABA purpose and historical accomplishments
- 1 issue instead of 4 per year.
- Annual game award entries and historical winners per category
- ABA annual recap report
- ABA news via email
Below are the pros and cons of having a single yearbook instead of four newsletters per annum.
- $6,500 - $9,000 savings per year from reduced printing & mailing costs
- Avoid duplicate printing of the ABA executive, ABA game awards, and the ABA membership application in the same year
- ABA news emailed in a timely manner, avoiding the six-week delay due to printing and mailing. Email addresses currently for over 95% of the membership
- One printed publication per year reaching members, reducing the ABA’s current primary communication method frequency
- ABA bylaw changes would require a dedicated mailout prior to AGM to notify members
- Communication lost to those members who do not have a valid email address
- Cost increase risk of the quarterly newsletter if needing to revert idea
Enter your email address below to start. If you do not have a valid email enter:
Are you a current ABA member
Would you prefer an annual yearbook instead of four quarterly newsletters?
List any concerns you have with this idea?
Do you read the ABA news that is emailed approximately every 6 weeks?
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service