If you are not a student, please apply here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdjj7yTGSUwbbxg6y5R6_UsC37h-UhIEMWpCQBqxtKDwcMP1g/formResponse"
PLEASE NOTE: This application cannot be saved. You can skip ahead to see the rest of the form, but it is not possible to close it and come back to it later. Please create your audition videos before filling out this application.
2. Include a video submission in your application (see requirements below).
3. Send $25 application fee to:
Seattle Collaborative Orchestra11743 19th Ave NESeattle, WA 98125
Or via PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=2PANYSTGABXJQ
4. DEADLINE for application submission and is FEBRUARY 12, 2017 at 6:00 PM.
5. You will be notified by email of acceptance by Sunday, February 12, 2017.
1. Applicant must be clearly visible throughout the whole audition. Audio and video must both be present.
2. Applicant must state their name, instrument, and title of solo piece and they will be performing.
3. Each excerpt should be taped separately.
4. Record and upload a YouTube video with the required excerpts, and solo piece (cell phone video is acceptable).
5. Please remember to make your YouTube link “unlisted” or “public.”
2. Video can be stopped and started between excerpts, but individual excerpts may not be spliced or edited.
3. Make your video “unlisted” or “public” on YouTube! Otherwise, we will not be able to watch it.
4. If the video or application fee requirements make it impossible or difficult for you to audition, please contact Anna Edwards at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to make other arrangements.