Tatry Group - Holiday Request Form
We believe that it’s important for you to achieve a healthy work-life balance and encourage you to plan your time off from work well in advance as you are responsible for the management of your own holiday. With this in mind, we would like you to take half of your annual holiday entitlement before July and remember, the earlier you can request your holidays, the more likely it is to be granted. Please read the following rules before submitting a request:
- Please give at least 4 weeks’ notice for your holiday request
- Holidays must be taken between 1st January and 31st December
- Outstanding holiday cannot be transferred to the next year
- No holiday may be taken in the first 3 months of employment
- You may only take holidays as they are accrued
- You may request up to two consecutive week’s holidays at any one time
- No more than one person at a time can be on holiday from a multi-person site
- If your regular place of work is a school, your holiday must coincide with periods of school closure dates, details of which are available from your line manager.
DATE FROM is the FIRST day you are off
DATE TO is LAST day off
Total working days of holiday
If you have not accrued enough holiday for this request, would you like to request unpaid leave instead?
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Tatry Group.