Grant range: $50 - $2,500
Before proceeding with the application, please review PCEF grant criteria:
1. All grants must meet PCEF's mission of measurably improving student achievement. PCEF supports the following areas: Academic Success, College and Career Readiness, Early Childhood Education, Professional Development, STEM, Student Wellness, and the Arts.
2. Grants need to align with the Park City School District Plan and cannot be in conflict of interest with programs previously or currently funded by the Park City Education Foundation.
3. Proposals must be written by and requested by a PCSD employee.
4. Grants must have at least one champion for each program. A champion is a PCSD employee who is responsible for the grant budget and, ultimately, the success of the program. In addition, they will be asked for photos and quotes, and must assist in marketing PCEF to the community within 60 days of the start of the program.
5. All grantees will be required to complete an evaluation or assessment.
6. Previous grant recipients re-applying for a grant must have completed the previous year's assessment.
7. Grantee agrees to include PCEF logo in all brochures, notices and signs that recognize funders at events or on faculty displays. Please contact staff for a copy of the logo.
Grants do not fund:
- Stipends for teachers for work inside their own classroom during regular school hours.- Reimbursement for materials/programs already purchased.- Work visas or the visa renewal process.- Speaker gifts. Grants generally do not fund:
- Field trips, travel expenses of any kind (lodging, transportation, meals, etc.)- Uniforms, unless demonstrated to have a significant impact on the success of a program, which meets PCEF's funding guidelines.- Capital and furniture items generally funded by the district (unless the budget item has been formally requested and turned down by the district.)