Drum lessons - Request Form
The information in this form will not be shared with anyone outside the School of Rhythm. It will be exclusively used by us to understand your needs.
Your full name
Please confirm your email address
What is your drumming level?
1. Absolute beginner (never played drums or very little a long time ago...)
2. Beginner (has dabbled on a drum kit for a while but has not really practiced or studied the instrument)
3. Beginner plus (has spent some time studying the instrument, can play simple grooves and do some solos)
4. Intermediate (can play several styles of music well, good coordination, good technique around the drum kit, confident behind the drums)
5. Intermediate plus (Plays most styles of music well, excellent coordination, excellent mastery of the main drum rudiments, feels comfortable in slow as well as fast tempos, can or does performs live in a band, could decide to become a pro)
6. Professional drummer (Gets paid for drumming, as a session player or in a specific band whether or not it is the main source of income, performs live several times a month, good at studio recording, very confident.)
No equipment at all
A pair of sticks & bangs on 'stuff' around the home
A pair of sticks and drum practice pad(s)
Basic Electronic drum kit
Very good electronic drum kit
Bits and pieces of an acoustic drum kit
Complete acoustic drum kit
Where did you hear about us?
By one of our students
General word of mouth (friends, acquaintances, etc)
Internet (Web Site, Face book, Instagram etc.)
Green & Black magazine
Where do you live? (optional but your answer would help)
I would rather not say
How do you prefer to be contacted?
Your Phone number
Age range of the student(s)
(This classification is adapted to our educational approach)
Very Young Child (4-5)
Early Childhood (6-8)
Middle Childhood (9-11)
Early adolescent (12-13)
Middle adolescent (14-15)
Late adolescent (16-17)
New Adult (18-20)
Young Adulthood (21-28)
Early Adulthood (29-39)
Middle Adulthood (40-55)
Mature Adulthood (from 56)
Would you prefer 1 to 1 or group lessons?
1 to 1
Group of 2 to 4 students
Which type of drum kit would you prefer to be taught on?
Any is fine..
Acoustic drum kit
Electronic drum kit
Which day(s) would work best for you?
Not sure yet
What would be the best time(s)
When would you like to start the lessons
If the information that we will send you fits within your budget and schedule, when would you like to start?
This week - ASAP
In two weeks
In three weeks more
I don't know yet...
Thank you for filling out the above. We will welcome any other question or information about you/your child, that you wish to share with us.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service