Payment is required at the time of registration for your registration to be valid. Registration is a 2 step process:
1. Complete and submit the Registration Form
(Note: if you are paying for someone else who will attend the event, state this in the form).
2. Pay your conference fee via PayPal.
Registrations made without full payment are automatically cancelled.
Note to Non-U.S. Citizens: Neither this registration form nor the materials you receive after you submit your registration can be used to obtain a Visa or for any other purposes related to travel to the U.S. from another country.
What You Will Gain By Registering for this Conference:
* Knowledge, skills, and tools for building personal and psychosocial resilience for climate change that can be implemented in your organization or community immediately after you leave the event.
* Access to a diverse array of fascinating presentations and workshops by leading experts on how to build personal and psychosocial resilience for climate change-related traumas and toxic stresses.
* The opportunity to network with people from the private, non-profit, public sectors, and civil society locally and from around the world.
* A boxed lunch on Thursday and Friday and coffee & tea all day both days.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.