Interested in free Ad Grants account support for your nonprofit?
The Nonprofit Marketing Immersion is a unique program that matches Google Ads-certified university students or volunteers to nonprofits who need extra support with their Ad Grants accounts. Submitting this form will opt your organization in to participate in the program, and you will be matched to a team as soon as one meeting your language and timezone criteria is available. Please only submit this form if you would like to be matched with a team. For more details about the Nonprofit Marketing Immersion, please visit: https://www.google.com/grants/get-help/nonprofit-marketing-immersion/
This program requires minimal time commitment from you, but the more you partner with the students/volunteers, the more you'll get out of it. Below are the eligibility requirements for your organization:
1. Have an active (not suspended) Google Ad Grants account. If you are not an active grantee, we cannot match you with a team, so please ensure you have already completed the entire activation process before submitting this form. If your account is currently deactivated, please fix all issues and request reactivation before expressing interest in the NMI program.
2. Meet with the students/volunteers to share information about your organization and goals.
3. Allow manager account access to your Ad Grants account to the registered team for at least 6 weeks (you reserve the right to unlink your Google Ads account from the team’s manager account at any time).
4. Have access to implement or adjust Google Ads Conversion Tracking and/or Google Analytics tracking code on your organization’s website.
5. Respond within 2-3 business days to student/volunteer approval requests.
To better ensure responsiveness, we kindly request that you do not enter a generic email address (e.g., email@example.com
) below. We also ask that you include a secondary email address so there is a backup point of contact for the team if needed (see last question in this form). Note that information you provide in this form will be shared with a student/volunteer team for the purposes of this program, so please do not include any personal or confidential information. If you'd like to opt out of this program or remove your data from our records at any time, please fill out a Support Request Form here: https://support.google.com/grants/contact/omc_program_support_request