O'cube Interactive design plans
Please read terms and conditions before payment of subscriptions - No refund policy!
Make payments ONLY if you "Accept" our terms and conditions, submit form before proceeding to pay.
Full name/Business name
Terms and Conditions
1. O-CUBE INTERACTIVE will design a graphics package by providing the design services as purchased, in a professional and timely manner.
2. O-CUBE INTERACTIVE will begin the Services on the first working day of payment for any chosen plan and end on the last working day of the monthly plan. Plans DO NOT rollover.
3. O-CUBE INTERACTIVE will begin the Services on the first working day of payment for any chosen plan and deliver
i) Two (2) designs per working day for ADVANTAGE PLAN and
ii) Four (4) designs per working day for ULTIMATE PLAN , which will be delivered in
iii) Weekly Batches
and continue until the satisfactory completion of the Services. The term “satisfactory completion” of the Services means when the designs are completed. This includes a reasonable amount of changes (reviews) requested by the Client and limited to no more than 8 rounds. Additional rounds of changes past this point will be billed at an hourly rate of N1000/hr.
4. Project briefs and review requests have a daily cut-off time of 3pm. Project briefs/Reviews sent on or after cut-off time will be addressed on the next working day.
5. All project briefs and review requests MUST be submitted on or before the 15th working day of the monthly plan. (To give adequate time for total project completion)
6. Project briefs and reviews requested after the cut-off date (15th working day of the monthly plan) will not be entertained.
7. O-CUBE INTERACTIVE will reject, and make unavailable its services to projects amongst other questionable sorts that promote pornography, terrorism, rape, gender objectification, racism, cyber crimes, ponzi schemes, occult, character defamation, fake news and child abuse.
8. O-CUBE INTERACTIVE will reject and make unavailable its services to plagiarism.
OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHTS
9. Client will own all of its proprietary information as included in the Services. All Services provided by O-CUBE INTERACTIVE, will be considered “works for hire” and therefore the property of the Client. Such work may not be used by O-CUBE INTERACTIVE for any other purpose except for the benefit of the Client and to present such work as part of O-CUBE INTERACTIVE's portfolio.
10. O-CUBE INTERACTIVE represents that it is not aware of any claims or basis for claims of infringement of any patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret, or contractual or other proprietary rights of third parties in or to any designs or materials included by O-CUBE INTERACTIVE in the Services or trade names related to the Services.
11. The Client represents and warrants to O-CUBE INTERACTIVE that the Client owns (or has a legal license to use) all photos, text, artwork, graphics, designs, trademarks, and other materials provided by the Client for inclusion in the Designs, and that the Client has obtained all waivers, authorizations, and other documentation that may be appropriate to evidence such ownership. The Client shall indemnify and hold O-CUBE INTERACTIVE harmless from all losses and claims, including attorney fees and legal expenses, that may result by reason of claims by third parties related to such materials.
12. The Services will terminate on the last working day of each monthly plan.
Click to agree or disagree
I do not accept
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service