4th Grade Mathematics Presidents' Test (2018)
Directions: Read each item carefully and select the best answer. You may use scratch paper and a calculator.
1. A group of students played a basketball game after school. Which total can be found using the expression 7 X 2?
the total number of points if a player made 7 shots and each shot was worth 2 points
the total number of basketballs if 7 basketballs were old and 2 basketballs were new
the total number of points if one player had 7 points and a different player had 2 points
the total number of basketballs used if there were 7 basketballs and 2 of the basketballs were not used
2. What is the quotient of 123/8?
15 remainder 7
15 remainder 3
16 remainder 5
16 remainder 1
Use the information below to answer question #3.
3. What is the total number of apple pies that the bakers can make?
4. The price of a board game is $24. The price of the board game is 2 times as much as the price of a jigsaw puzzle. What is the price of the jigsaw puzzle?
5. Which number is a multiple of 7?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of East Newark School District.
Terms of Service