Renew-It Repair Projects - Expression of Interest
All of the following criteria must be met in order to qualify for the program and move forward in the application process.
The homeowner(s) must:
1. Have a family size and total household gross income that falls within one of the following brackets:
- - family of 2 AND has a household gross income between $26,748 – $38,185
- - family of 3 AND has a household gross income between $32,888 – $46,362
- - family of 4 AND has a household gross income between $39,926 – $52,583
- - family of 5 AND has a household gross income between $45,282 – $59,304
- - family of 6 AND has a household gross income between $51,073 – $66,027
2. Have had ownership of the house for a minimum of 5 years
3. Remain in the home for the duration of the loan
4. Have an acceptable credit report
5. Not have previously benefited from Habitat’s homeownership or repair program
6. Be willing to partner with Habitat through volunteer hours and recruiting volunteers for the project
7. Provide proof of paid current property taxes and house insurance
In addition, they will also need to demonstrate their need for the program, their ability to pay a no-interest loan and their willingness to partner with Habitat through volunteer work on their project.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Habitat for Humanity Moncton.
Terms of Service