SURJ PDX Small Discussion Groups for Learning, Accountability, and Community Sign up
Showing Up for Racial Justice PDX is offering 8-10 weekly 1.5 hour small group discussions that will...
• Take place in “pods” of 5 community members plus a facilitator.
• Center the Movement for Black Lives’ 8 Demands.
• Grow understanding about racism and white supremacy within in a learning and collaborative space.
• Offer a chance to reflect on our roles in the movement.
• Push us to hold ourselves accountable to continual learning and weekly actions.
• Foster connection with fellow community members who are committed to realizing racial justice.
This space is designed for white learning, but anyone is welcome. For more information see this flyer:
Choose one discussion group to be a part of:
Small groups will meet for 8-10 weeks as determined by each facilitator. Please note that options will be removed as they fill up and added as we add facilitators. If the start date listed is in the past you will be joining a pod that has already started but has had a spot open up. If you are not able to commit at this time but are still interested in joining a pod in the future, please feel free to join our waitlist and you'll be contacted when we are able to add new sessions.
Are you able to commit to:
• Doing your best to attend all 8-10 sessions? • Showing up authentically and ready to learn?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service