ROP Supporter Survey
Thank you for your interest in and support of ROP’s ministry. Our volunteers and financial partners are the lifeblood of our organization and allow us to pursue God’s call to serve the physical and spiritual needs of those in our East Colfax community. In order to better serve our supporters as well as those in our neighborhood, we are asking that you take a few minutes to respond to this short survey. You need not respond to all the questions, but please respond to any question that is relevant to your particular situation. Thanks for your time and for standing with us in our quest to lift-up the individuals and families we have been called to serve within our East Colfax community.
1. Why have you chosen to get involved with Restoration Outreach Programs?
2. Please share any experience you have had personally that has affected your choice to partner with ROP in ministry.
3. How does the biblical mandate to serve the poor (Isaiah 58:6-12, Matthew 25:31-46, James 1:27) affect your support of ROP?
4. What are your spiritual gifts? How do they impact your involvement with ROP?
5. How does your involvement with ROP affect your walk with God?
6. Are you interested in exploring additional ways to get involved in serving marginalized people? In what way/s do you feel called?
7. If time and money were not a barrier, what would your involvement in ROP’s ministry look like?
Thank you for taking the time to respond. It means a lot to us. Final request - please give us your name and tell us the best way to contact you.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Restoration Outreach Programs.
Terms of Service