NASFA's 30th National Conference & ExpoJune 3-6, 2018 (Sunday to Wednesday)La Fonda On the PlazaSanta Fe, New Mexico
Hints for Successful Transmissions Feel free to type your proposal directly into the text boxes below. If you prefer to cut and paste, please do it from a text document only. Do NOT add graphics, pictures, links, or format the text in any way. These will not be forwarded to the reviewers and may corrupt your proposal or make it unreadable to the reviewers.
Confirmation of Proposal Receipt (very important)NASFA staff will notify primary presenters of their proposal's receipt within a week of submission. If you do not receive a notice of receipt within two weeks, contact the NASFA staff at firstname.lastname@example.org. All proposal submitters will be notified of selection decision after February 28, 2018.
Private sector presentations MUST include a presentation/participation from a public sector representative.
Please DO NOT submit a proposal unless ALL presenters are willing and able to make presentation on any of the conference dates listed above.
Private Sector presentations MUST include participation from a public sector representative, which can be a State employee, federal, county, municipality, university or any public entity.
If you have recommendations for presenters, please submit that information.
HOT TOPICS for 2018
1) Maintenance/Management Software
2) Own vs. Lease Cost Analysis; Space Management Software & other Real Estate Related Topics
3) A/E Fee Negotiation Techniques
4) Building Commissioning
5) Capital Budgeting
6) Dept. of Transportation Related Topics, such as Maintenance Garages, BRINE Buildings, etc.
7) Strategic Planning
8) Other topics relating to issues relating to: * Natural Resources * Historic Buildings * Department of Transportation * Real Estate * Universities * More.......
You can provide comments at the end of the form.