Mind Body Spirit Fair Bangkok Application Form
Thank you for your interest in the next Mind, Body and Spirit fair Bangkok
>>Feb 29th & March 1st 2020 at the Jasmine City Hotel, Sukhumvit Soi 23<<
This form will provide you with:
- Information about the nature of the fair
- The opportunity to apply to be involved in the fair as a stallholder, presenter, workshop facilitator or practitioner (for
consultations, healing, holistic health and well-being sessions, mediumship, card reading and/or astrology ).
- The opportunity to provide information about yourself and your business, so we can understand your passions and
products, and enable us to select the right practitioners for this event. We aim to achieve the perfect balance of
experiences, products and services for the visitors of the fair.
*ONLY ONE FORM NEED BE COMPLETED FOR ALL ASPECTS OF THE FAIR*
The Mind, Body and Spirit (MBS) fair Bangkok is a non-profit charitable event comprising:
- Stalls for selling or promotional purposes.
- A diverse workshop schedule
- Presentations and seminars
- A Healing Zone where visitors can access one on one sessions with holistic practitioners at extra charge, payable to
the providing practitioner.
More about the Application Process and Fees
- The cost of a table for selling or promotional purposes for two days (9.30 am - 5pm) is 5000 baht, subject to approval of
application and payable in advance.
- Tables can be shared subject to approval of all vendors/exhibitors.
- The cost of a table for the Healing Zone per half day is 1250 baht, or 2500 for a full day - Subject to availability.
- Facilitators who lead workshops will be offering a demonstration/taster of their service/expertise charitably, with
opportunity to share promotional material and business information with workshop participants.
PLEASE COMPLETE THIS FORM FULLY & AND IN A WAY THAT REFLECTS YOUR PASSION FOR WHAT YOU ARE OFFERING.
ONLY COMPLETE AND WHOLEHEARTED APPLICATIONS CAN BE CONSIDERED.
**PLEASE NOTE: Stall space at MBSBKK is limited and places fill up quickly.
We review all applications carefully. Please be patient with us will get back to you when we are ready to begin to offer places. Once you receive an offer, close adherence to deadlines as they arise is essential in order to maintain this status.**
Your Company Name (if applicable)
Your Phone Number
How are you interested in being involved in the Mind, Body and Spirit Fair Bangkok?
Rent a stall as a vendor or for promotional purposes
Offer a 50 minutes workshop/demonstration/presentation
Rent a space in the Healing Zone for paid one on one healing/energy work/consultation
Rent a table in the Healing Zone for card reading/mediumship
Offer assistance with running or co-organising aspects of the event
As a stallholder what do you intend to share, sell or bring to the fair?
If you are interested in running a workshop, please describe the title and nature of the workshop
If you are interested in renting a space in the Healing Zone please give information about what kind of service you intend to provide. (Please note: the stall holder area and the Healing zone will be in two separate areas)
Your website/Facebook page link:
Where are you based?
What is the nature of your expertise/business?
What do you love most about what you do?
How did you hear about this event? Who referred you?
We will be in contact once dates and venues have been secured for the next fair!
If you have any further questions, please contact us on:
Thank you 🙏🏼
Evelin and Alison
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service