Summer Band Credit Form
● The policy for summer band course work requires that a student be in attendance for 80 hours of class, earn a passing letter grade. *There is no longer a $10 fee*
● Any absence must be excused by the director.
● Any unexcused absences will result in dismissal from the summer school course for credit.
● Medical excuses must be accompanied by physician documentation.
● All of the rules from the school year apply in summer school.
● Any disciplinary problem may result in dismissal from the course.
● The teacher has the authority to dismiss a student from the course.
● There are no exceptions to these rules.
ALL STUDENTS MUST MEET ALL CRITERIA TO EARN CREDIT.
Student First Name
Student Last Name
Student Grade Level Entering 2021-2022 School Year
Emergency Phone Number
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Northwest Allen County Schools.