Calgary Learns - Organizational Membership
Join Calgary Learns and be part of a networking community with strategic connections and the collective ability to shape the learning landscape for foundational learners.
Calgary Learns supports its members by:
- Advocating for foundational learners with government, funders and within our community
- Providing networking opportunities to share best practices and resources
- Offering shared learning and professional development opportunities (shaped by your input)
- Providing funding opportunities (for non-profit organizations)
Members will also
- Receive one vote at our Annual General Meeting
- Qualify for special member pricing for training sessions
- Help shape the adult foundational learning field through the opportunity to participate in consultations and events
- Support and benefit from our newsletter “The Connector” with links to the latest research, resources and information from the adult learning community
Note: In order to receive funding you must be a Calgary Learns organizational member.
Fee: $0 (Note: Membership fees have been waived due to the pandemic)
We collect the following information for the purpose of maintaining our membership register, and will use this information solely for providing you information related to Calgary Learns’ work. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at 403‐266‐6444.
Unsure if your organization already has a membership? Check our memberlist:
Name of organization
Our website (
) includes a list of our member agencies. As an added member service we offer a link to your web address. Can we provide a link to your web address?
Name of delegate representative
Title of delegate representative
Email address of delegate representative
Can we add this email address to our e-newsletter "The Connector" distribution list? Note: this will keep you abreast of PD offerings, grant deadlines and other happenings in the adult foundational learning field
Calgary Learns is committed to providing relevant professional development, coaching or training. To help shape our offerings in 2021-2022, please highlight your organization's professional development needs in the context of adult foundational learning.
For organizations without currently funded Calgary Learns programs: What is the mission or purpose of your organization, and briefly describe what type of adult learning opportunities you provide?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Calgary Learns.