Application for Windows on Pawtucket
Art League RI and Pawtucket Foundation is seeking proposals for artwork to be installed in approximately 20 storefront windows located in downtown Pawtucket, Rhode Island. The exhibition, "Windows On Pawtucket," seeks large individual works, multiple works, or site specific installations. Successful submissions will be those that are exciting, colorful, and engaging, making them easily visible to street traffic. Works that reference the city's rich textile history are especially welcome. Preference will be given to Pawtucket and Central Falls based artists.
The call is open to artists living or working in Rhode Island. Preference will be given to Pawtucket and Central Falls artists. Artists working as a collaborative team are also welcome to apply.
ALL SUBMITTING ARTISTS MUST COMPLETE THE APPLICATION IN THE NEXT STEPS, additionally each applicant must:
1) Send 3 images via email to
(subject line: "Windows On Pawtucket Application"). Images can be of existing (already made) or proposed installation. Images must be JPG at 72-100dpi. Each image should be named as follows: Last name, first initial, number 1-3, and abbreviated title.(Example: Smith_J_01.jpg)
2) Pay the $20 submission fee online via this link:
3) Completely fill out this electronic application, including electronic signature.
* Incomplete forms will not be reviewed by the jurors *
Review full Call for Entry here:
You will receive an emailed copy of your form responses to the email address you supply in the next screen. You may edit your response up until the submission deadline, September 1, 2020.
• Artist Information & Bio/Statement
• Information for Each Image to be Submitted (up to 3 images permitted)
• 3 image files (jpeg format) emailed to
with "Windows On Pawtucket Application" as subject.
• Submission Fee Paid Online (via PayPal link above)
• Electronic Signature & Date - signifies your agreement to terms of the proposal and application
Page 1 of 6
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Art League Rhode Island.