CCISD Level Change Request Form / CCISD Athletic Change Request Form
Complete the following information before submitting the request to your counselor.
LEVEL CHANGES MAY BE GRANTED FOR MOVING FROM A PRE-AP/AP/HONORS CLASS INTO A STANDARD CLASS IF ONE IS AVAILABLE.
ATHLETIC CHANGES MAY BE GRANTED FOR MOVING FROM ONE SPORT TO ANOTHER OR FROM ONE SPORT TO A REGULAR PE CLASS IF AVAILABLE.
* Level changes and Athletic changes are only permitted during the first four weeks of the 1st through 5th six
* Counselors may NOT grant requests for change of teacher, class period, or lunch shift.
* Request considered only if space is available.
* Dual credit students MUST meet with the Dual Credit Counselor to complete the required Del Mar Dual Credit
Drop Form and potential $50 drop fee.
* A parent/teacher conference is MANDATORY prior to consideration of a level change request.
* Principal approval is REQUIRED prior to final change for a level change request.
* Approval from both dropping coach and adding coach is REQUIRED prior to consideration of an athletic change
I have read and understand the above instructions and reminders.
Student Last Name
Student First Name
Student Cell Number
Who is your counselor?
Scott (Students Last Name A - D)
Salinas (Students Last Name E - Hi + ESL Students)
Brotherton (Students Last Name Ho - M + Instrumentation + Welding 1 DC Students)
Warner (Students N - Re + Health Science + Foreign Exchange Students)
Walker (Students Ri - Z + AVID Students)
Courses to Drop
Courses to Add
Reason for Request
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Ccisd.us.