Vendor Application for 4th December
Event Timing: Sat 4th December 2021
Cambridge Craft Festival is an independent organisation and we are open to applicants from all UK makers and crafters. We offer a safe, inclusive and respectful space and welcome people from all backgrounds.
Vendors will be offered the chance to showcase their creations via an Instagram Live on the day of the Event, however this is not mandatory. If you would prefer not to go live on Instagram you can still apply to be a listed vendor on the website and be included in our marketing and promotions for the event.
As a vendor you will have the chance to take advantage of the following offerings:
• A 15 minute Instagram Live on the day of the event to talk about your business and showcase your products
• A 15 minute Q&A session with Camilla in the run up to the event
• An Instagram Takeover - Take control of the Cambridge Craft Festival Instagram page for a day to promote your business and products
• Upgrade your vendor listing to be a Featured Vendor with a full page or half page on our website and include more information and photographs
• Advertise on our Christmas Product page - Feature up to 3 items that really speak Christmas with a link that will click directly to your website and a description of the product
We are also offering the following services:
• Struggling with photography ? Let us photograph an item for you - send it to us - we will photograph it - we’ll send it back to you and we’ll email you high res images for you to keep and use in the future
• Not confident about Going Live yet? Book a 1-1 video call and we we will talk you through everything you need to know for going Live. We'll show you how to get set up, give you some hints and tips, and help you with a practice run-through ahead of the event
All vendor details will remain on our website until January 2022, and all Instagram Lives will remain permanently on our feed for people to watch at anytime.
Please note there will a £15 admission cost for vendors.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
About you and your Craft Business
Tell us about yourself and your talents
What is the name of your business?
Please provide a link to your online shop
Please provide a short summary of your business
What is your Instagram handle?
How would you like to Take Part in the Event?
There are a variety of ways that you can take part in the Festival and also some extra services we are providing for the December event. Let us know which services you would like to take advantage of.
Would you like to take part in any of the following (choose the option you would most like to do):
A 15 minute Instagram Live on our account on the day of the Event*
A 15 minute Q&A session with Camilla a week before the event
An Instagram Takeover on our account before the event
Not sure yet
None of the above, I'm happy just to be featured on the website and on Instagram
*As a vendor you have the opportunity to do an Instagram Live on our account during the Event. If you are new to Lives we are offering a coaching session where you can book a 1-1 session to do a trial run (not Live) and ask any questions before the day. The cost would be £8 for a 30 minute video call. Is this something you would be interested in?
If you would like to do an Instagram Live, what time would work best for you on the day?
Anytime, I can be flexible
As a vendor you will get a slot on our website and the chance to take part in an Instagram Live, Q&A or Instagram Take Over. Would you be interested in also becoming a Featured Vendor on our website?
Full page on our website - admission fee + £30
Half Page on our website - admission fee + £15
No thank you, I'm happy with my listing to be on the vendor page
For our December Event we will be adding a 'Crafty Christmas Showcase' page to our website, featuring items that really speak Christmas from vendors, with a photograph, description and link that will click directly to the product on your website. This will be £5 per item with a max of 3 items per vendor. Is this something you would be interested in?
Want some help with photography? Let us photograph an item for you. You send it to us, we will photograph it and then send it back to you along with an email with high res images for you to keep and use in the future. The cost is £8 per item + £3.69 First class return postage. Is this something you would be interested in?
Thank you for your details. Applications close on 30th September and we will be in touch after this date with more information. Should you require any further information in the meantime please do not hesitate to contact
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service