Oxford Business Impact Survey - COVID-19
The Oxford Chamber of Commerce is concerned about the impact of COVID-19 on your business.
Our goal is to better understand your business needs so we can seek out resources being established as we speak at the local, state, and national levels. In addition, we strive to help coordinate informational resources to our Government. We strive to share information with our Community about each business (hours of operation, etc.) provide one place to find and share information to help maneuver through these times.
Please complete this brief survey; your answers will better help us direct you to the correct resources that are available.
1) Your name
2) What is the primary business conducted by your company? (Choose one.)
Entertainment / Arts / Recreation
3) How many full and part-time employees do you have working in your organization?
More than 500
4) What internal changes have you made to employee policies, business processes, etc. to manage through these times? Select all that apply. In the comments section, please tell us which policies or processes you have changed and how you have changed them. (Select all that apply.)
Practicing social distancing
Canceled meetings/gathering or moved them virtually
Employees are working from home on current/new work
Used or established special policies/procedures
5) How are you changing your business or marketing strategies to strengthen your business in anticipation of a downturn? (Select all that apply.)
Changing or enhancing product lines
Slowing or halting production
Expanding marketing/necessary product
Supply issues are preventing us from being able to serve customers
6) How has the outbreak affected your employees and level of staffing? (Choose one.)
Employees still come to the worksite every day
Employees are on a flexible work schedule with some in office and some remote
Employees are all working remotely
We have closed our business due to staffing
We have closed our business due to government mandate
We've had to lay off employees due to the situation
We plan to make changes in the near future
7) Please share any other comments about the impact of this virus on your company.
8) Do you have any suggestions or newly implemented practices you would like to share with other businesses and organizations?
9) Is there anything that the Oxford Chamber of Commerce can do at this time to help your business or organization?
Please rate how the coronavirus outbreak has impacted your business or organization.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Google Apps @ Miami University.