Join us at the Disability Pride Festival and reach members of the disability community, including adults, children and families, service providers and nonprofits, and other local business organizations. Get the word out about your organization/product/service and show your support for the disability community by participating in this popular and growing event.
SPONSORS: You do not need to fill out this form! We have all the info we need from you on your sponsorship form.
If relevant, instructions for payment will be emailed to you after you submit your application.
DEADLINE for submission is July 1, 2020. Space is limited.
We offer three options for exhibitors.
1. Table and canopy provided: $100
2. Reserve lawn space (bring your own canopy and table): $50
3. Through the generosity of the Board for People with Developmental Disabilities, microbusinesses (a business with a total yearly profit of less than $20,000) owned by people with disabilities can reserve space in the shelter or under a tent with a table for free.
*Please note that at this time, Disability Pride does not offer refunds for exhibitor cancellations. Your payment will be converted to a donation and you will instead be listed as a festival sponsor.
Please choose an option.
1. Table and canopy provided ($100)
2. Reserve lawn space, bring your own canopy and table ($50)
3. I am a person with a disability who operates a microbusiness (free space with table under tent).
Phone number (for day of event)
Street address, city, state, zip code.
Type of products or services
for example - jewelry, knit goods, recreational or long term care services, etc
We host a raffle to fund raise for the 2021 Festival! We would appreciate if, as time and money allows, exhibitors would donate an item or gift basket to go towards the raffle.
Are you able to donate a raffle prize?
What is the raffle prize you will donate?
Would you like to be featured on our website?
Yes, I want to be featured on the Disability Pride Madison website.
No thank you, I would not like to be featured at this time.
If you want to be featured on our website, please provide a short description of your business or organization.
Please provide a link to your website or other online social media presence.
Any comments, questions, concerns, or additional information you'd like to provide:
And, last but not least, how did you hear about this opportunity?
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service