Week 7 Laws of the Game quiz 2019-2020 questions by Dutch Referee Blog
Test your knowledge and become a better referee! You can see your score after you submitted the form. Every month you'll have chance to win some refereeing goodies by RefsWorld UK as well. This competition closes at the end of every month.
1. A fan is constantly yelling at one of the players from the away team. This player walks towards the crowd and spits at the yelling fan in his face. What disciplinary action does the referee take?
Shows a red card to the player
Shows a yellow card to the player, because the fan was yelling at him
Shows a yellow card to the player, because a player can only receive a yellow for spitting at an opponent
Shows no card and orders the coach of the home team to remove the fan
2. The referee restarts play with a dropped ball. After the ball has touched the ground, a player kicks it directly back towards his own goal. The goalkeeper did not expect this and misses the ball. The ball enters the goal. How is play restarted?
3. Right after the referee whistles for the start of the game, the taker kicks it backwards. Then a player uses abusive language towards the referee. The referee shows him the red card for this. What the referee decide?
The player who is sent off may not be replaced by a named substitute
The player who is sent off may be replaced by a named substitute
The player who is sent off is allowed to start the game
The player who is sent off may be replaced by a named substitute and the number of substitutions the team can make is reduced by one
4. A defender wants to kick the ball out of play, but it rebounds off the assistant referee who is positioned on the line. The ball has not wholly passed over the touchline. The attacker receives the ball and runs towards the goal. After he has entered the penalty area he is carelessly fouled in a challenge for the ball. The attacker was in an obvious goal-scoring position. What does the referee decide?
Restart the game with a throw-in
Restart the game with a penalty kick and show a red card
Restart the game with a penalty kick and show a yellow card
Restart the game with a dropped ball
5. A referee awards a goal in the last seconds of the first half. He whistles for half-time immediately after that. In the dressing room his assistant tells him the attacker who scored accidentally touched the ball with his hand. How does the referee need to deal with the advice his assistant referee just gave him?
He has to cancel the goal
He has to cancel the goal and caution the goal-scorer
He allows the goal, because he has signalled for half-time and has left the field before he got the advice
He allows the goal, but is still allowed to caution the goal-scorer
I want to have a chance to win goodies by RefereeWorldUK
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service