Application deadline: 27 May 2019Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone: 01708 380 302
A. Following this letter is the YES Training application. Please pay careful attention to the details below and be thorough in filling in this form:
1. English: The Training is conducted in English only. We will have further fellowship with those who are applying from countries whose primary language is not English. This information is detailed in the application; however, please fellowship if there are any concerns.
2. Consecration Agreement: Within the YES Training FTTL application is a consecration agreement. Please read this agreement prayerfully. Make sure that all the points are clearly understood before signing it.
3. Medical Information: A medical questionnaire is included and must be completed and sent in along with the application and consecration agreement. Please be as accurate as possible with this information. It will be kept confidential.
4. Acceptance Information: Those accepted to the Training will be notified by the FTTL office. Please do not make travel arrangements or post any information on any social media until you have been officially notified of your acceptance by the office.
B. Payment for Accommodation and Food:
1. All trainees reside in the Training accommodation. The cost of the YES Training is: £150 or £120 for first-time applicants.
a. Payments by the individual or the sending locality are payable to Amana Trust. b. Payments may be made by wire transfer, credit/debit card or cash on arrival. 2. Medical insurance is not provided by the Training. Travel insurance is not a prerequisite for applying for the YES Training, but is recommended.
All inquiries concerning these matters should be directed to the Full-time Training Office in London:Email: email@example.comPhone number: +44 (0) 1708 380 302 Website: www.fttl.org
Sincerely,The FTTL Office