Volunteer Application and Eligibility Form
Refugio Infantil Santa Esperanza A.C.
Thank you so much for your interest in volunteering! Our kids need you!
Group Name (If volunteering as a group)
Colonia (If applicable)
Opt in to email-ing list (events, news, etc)
Can you please share with us your reason for volunteering?
Vacationing in PV and looking to giveback
Family Vacation and would like to give my children exposure RISE
Live in PV and want to contribute to the greater good
Would like to drop a donation(s) off to RISE
Would like to donate financially
I have special skills that I would like to provide to RISE
Please share your hobbies and special skills
Sports (baseball, soccer, etc)
Arts and Crafts
Early Education Teacher (Pre-School)
K-12 Education Teacher
Can you please let us know how long you plan to stay in PV?
Start Date (Unless you live in PV full time)
Can you please share your availability?
Monday – before 1pm
Monday – after 3pm
Tuesday – before 1pm
Tuesday – after 3pm
Wednesday – before 1pm
Wednesday – after 3pm
Thursday – before 1pm
Thursday– after 3pm
Friday – before 1pm
Friday – after 3pm
Saturday – before 1pm
Saturday – after 1pm
Sunday – before 1pm
Sunday – after 1pm
Do you know folks in PV that could help with outside activities for our kids?
Swimming pool access
Have you ever been convicted of a crime? (not including juvenile offenses) If yes, please describe.
By submitting this form I agree that I have not committed crimes against children or financial crimes and that I will agree to background check if requested.
Terms of Agreement
By submitting this form, I hereby affirm that my answers to questions on the application are true and correct, and that I have not knowingly withheld any fact or circumstances that would, if disclosed, affect my application unfavorably. Additionally, I agree to the below Rules for Volunteers and Visitors.
GENERAL RULES FOR VOLUNTEERS AND VISITORS
When visiting RISE, please understand that this is the children’s home. Our first priority is doing what is best for the children. We ensure that they have as much love and support as possible, but also stability and consistency. Also it is necessary to understand that RISE is a Catholic home and the religious and cultural values need to be respected at all times. Here at RISE, the children are expected to respect others and themselves. Following is a list of general rules when visiting our home:
1. All visitors need to be approved PRIOR to visiting.
2. All visitors are to enter at the front door only.
3. All visitors are to present photo ID upon entry.
4. All visitors are to sign in prior to visiting the children.
5. Visitors are only allowed to visit during pre-arranged times.
6. Under no circumstances should visitors ever come when they are either sick or under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
7. Please be mindful of personal objects that you bring. The children can be very curious about the smallest things. Keep it to a minimum and only bring what is absolutely necessary.
8. Photos of the children are not permitted.
9. Prior permission must be obtained before bringing gifts to the children; this includes toys and food.
10. Physical contact with the children should be kept to a minimum. They love hugs.
11. The children are learning English, so it is important to encourage them to use English phrases such as “good morning”, “yes please”, “no thank you”, etc.
12. It is important that the children respect you while you are here. If the children are being disrespectful, please attempt to correct the situation. If you are not able, please take it to the appropriate staff.
13. Please be mindful of the religious and cultural values when you dress for your visit. Clothing that is too revealing is not appropriate.
14. The children are not to be fighting with each other or climbing on the furniture, rails, walls, etc. If you see them doing this, please ask them to stop. If they do not, please speak to the appropriate staff.
15. Visitors are only allowed to be with the children in designated areas.
16. Children are not allowed to leave the premises without prior permission and accompaniment by RISE staff.
17. Children must wear their proper clothes and footwear in any activity.
18. If the children's shoes or clothes get wet by accident, please ask them to change it.
19. No junk food may be given for any reason inside the room.
20. All drinks must be at room temperature, this is a medical request.
21. The fruit or snack will be in small proportions, since the children eat regular meals at 1:30 and 7:00.
NOTE: all food and snacks must be previously authorized by the person in charge of RISE when entering.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of In The Looking Glass.