Future of Work Expo 2020 Registration for VOLUNTEERS
Welcome to the IMSA STEM Pathways Program - Future Workforce Expo Volunteer Registration Page.
IMSA STEM Pathways presents, Future of Work Expo - an event designed for youth ages 14 - 20 to explore how our workforce is evolving into the next generation of technologies, business practices and skills. We will bring together key thought leaders from academia, the private sector, associations, organizations and local, state, and federal governments for a series of focused presentations and discussions on "the future of work." Attendees will also have an opportunity to network with industry experts, business and entrepreneurial professionals.
Our event is inclusive and accessible to all who wish to attend. Lunch is provided for all registered guests and attendees.
Our event is sponsored by a generous program grant from PPG and ComEd.
Event Date: Saturday, February 8, 2020
Time: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Location: Steve and Jaime Chen Center for Innovation and Inquiry
Illinois Mathematics and Science Academy
1500 Sullivan Road, Aurora, IL. 60506.
10:00 AM Welcome & Key Note Speaker
10:30 AM Panel Discussion
11:00 AM AM Sessions
12:00 PM Lunch & Exhibits
1:05 PM PM Sessions
1:35 PM Network Mixer
2:00PM Closing Remarks/End
AVAILABLE VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES:
**All IMSA student volunteers will receive External/Internal Service Hours for their participation.
**All Volunteers receive Event Swag, IN2 Green Room VIP access and Free Lunch
1) Registration: Assist arriving guests with check-in, event information and customer service
2) Audio/Visual: *Specialized skills preferred. Provide photography, videography and media support.
3) Panel and Presenter Ambassadors: Assist professional guests upon arrival with panel setup, conference rooms presentations and other needs and services as requested.
4) Exhibitor Assistant: Ensure exhibitors are ushered to assigned areas and assisted with setup and take down in West Gym.
5) Green Room and Lunch Assistant: Ensure food management, setup and clean up and guest seating is available in West Gym
Please select your preferred Volunteer role
Please choose ANY of the following volunteer roles for the conference. Times needed subject to change slightly and shifts are flexible to your availability.
Registration: 9:00 AM - 11:30AM
Audio Visual Assistants: 9:30 AM - 1:30 PM
Panelist Ambassador: 9:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Presenter Ambassador: 9:30 AM - 1:30 PM
Lunch Assistant: 10:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Green Room Attendants: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Are you part of the IMSA Community? Please let us know who you are.
IMSA Staff or Faculty
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Illinois Mathematics and Science Academy.