Register for Abhang Workshop
Terms & Conditions:
1. Workshop Dates - May 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th 2019. (Wednesday to Saturday)
2. Workshop timings - 8:30 AM to 11:30 AM.
3. Workshop on 4th May, 2019 will be with Orchestra.
4. Stage performance is at 9:30 AM on Sunday, 5th May 2019
5. Venue for all the above is TN Rajarathinam Pillai Muthamizh Peravai Hall, 92, Durgabai Deshmukh Rd, Anna Sathya Nagar, Raja Annamalai Puram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600028. (Landmark: Opposite to M.G.R. Janaki College/Erstwhile Sathya Studios)
6. This workshop is organised by Alapana Trust in association with Music of Madras and will be personally conducted by Kalaimamani Shri. O.S.Arun.
7. Fee for the workshop and performance is Rs.3000/- per person (Non-refundable).
8. For registration, please fill in the form below & attach a 2 minute audio recording of your singing (Carnatic/Abhang / Bhajan). (Preferred Audio file format - AAC/MP3/WAV)
9. The name of the audio file should be your name. (NOTE: Requires Google sign-in for audio file uploading purpose only)
10. Shortlisted Candidates will be intimated by mail along with the link for making payment.
11. Refreshments will be provided during the workshop.
12. A Video recording of the workshop and performance will be uploaded on the Music of Madras YouTube Channel.
13. For further clarifications please mail to
or call +918072336688.
14. Last date for registration is 5th April 2019
Upload Audio File (Maximum 2 Minutes)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of MDnD Entertainment Private Limited. -
Terms of Service