Integrated Skills Program 2
First name (Example: Rachen)
Last name (Example: Komalanakul)
School ID number (Example: 123456)
L4T2H - Building conversations
In this lesson, you're going to practise asking and answering conversation questions about your online usage.
Task One: Let's do a quiz with some words to help us talk about today's topic. Choose the best word or words to complete each sentence.
1. Your name, age, phone number, birthday and address are examples of_____ information.
2. A _____ is an area of the internet where you can ask questions and discuss things.
is a good ____ if you are looking for information about English football.
4. Mark Zuckerberg stated a social _____ called Facebook in the USA in 2004.
5. To _____ something means to keep it safe.
6. Your _____ is your ability to keep your own information safe from other people online.
7. If I really like a YouTube clip, I usually leave a nice _____ under it.
8. To _____ a message means to leave one on a website.
Task Two: Watch the video and practise answering the questions.
Task Three: Choose the right words to complete the five questions.
1. How many social networks are _____ on?
Answer: I’m on eight.
2. What do you use social networks _____?
Answer: I use social networks to read news and share selfies.
3. What are the best things _____ social networks?
Answer: The best things are that they are free and easy to use.
4. How often do you post comments _____ YouTube?
Answer: I post about five comments on YouTube a week.
5. _____ personal information do you share online?
Answer: I share my first name online.
Task Four: Sam is asking Jennifer some questions about going online. Choose the best answers for Jennifer.
1. How many online forums are you on?
I go on them when I have a specific problem.
I’m on five or six.
Yes, I think they're a really good idea.
2. Which social networks do your parents use?
They use Facebook and Twitter.
I use quite a few social networks.
My parents ask me a lot of questions about them.
3. What are the worst things about social networks?
The worst things are bullying and fake news.
I think there are more advantages than disadvantages.
Yes, there are a lot of problems with them too.
4. How often do you post comments on news sites or forums?
I do it because it's a great way to share information.
I usually post them from my phone.
I post about ten comments a week.
5. How do you protect your privacy online?
I think it's important to stop crime online.
I never share my real name, age or photo.
I like reading about other people's personal stories.
Task Five: Watch the video and answer the questions with your own ideas.
Click the link below to see a pdf of this lesson.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Sineeducation.