Manhattan Community Board Six Help Form
If you have already contacted 311, please use this form to reach us if you need help with a broken street lamp, a pothole in the street, garbage pickup, a recurring source of noise, or any other issues affecting you or the community. You can reach 311 by phone or their website:

Although not required, please do leave either your phone number or email so that we can follow up with you if necessary.
Location of complaint: *
Complaint details:
311 complaint number: *
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Community Board Six.