Discovery Visit Booking Request
Please complete the following form to request a Discovery Visit for your group, facilitated by the Nutrien Children's Discovery Museum. This request form applies for both paid and Access Program bookings.
TEACHER / EDUCATOR
Are you responding to an Access Program invitation?
TIME OF VISIT
Please list your top 3 date preferences (Monday & Tuesday only. We only have limited spots left in January and February, please select at least one date in March/April)
Please select the program of your choice
EXPECTED NUMBER OF CHILD PARTICIPANTS
EXPECTED NUMBER OF ADULT PARTICIPANTS
GRADE(S) [if not applicable, please respond to next question]
AGE(S) [if not applicable, please respond to the above question]
Does your location offer GROUND LEVEL ENTRY?
Does your location offer PARKING NEAR BUILDING ENTRY?
IMPORTANT ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
• Our program requires 800-1000 sq.ft. of space to ensure there is enough room for activity stations, play, focus and safe movement between. Please book a gym or open library space in your school/building for the visit. Contact us if neither space is available.
• Our programming kits involve multiple bins, bags and equipment that we transport on a cart. If entry or access to your space requires the use on stairs please provide assistance for loading in and out (ex. an adult or older student).
• Discovery Visits are $130.00 (flat rate) with a capacity of 32 student/child participants.
• Access Program visits are free of charge and eligible to schools, groups and classes who have been identified and invited to participate.
• Payment forms accepted include:
o Cash – Exact change, placed in envelope with school/organization and teacher/educator name.
o Cheque – Payment made to Children’s Discovery Museum with school/organization and teacher/educator name in the note section.
o Card – Credit card payments via phone to office (306-249-3574)
• Payment can be made at the time of visit or after an invoice has been received.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service