Registration for Neuromania Conference 2019, 4th-5th September
Title (master, PhD, etc.)
1. Your personal data is administered by the Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń (the Controller), with the headquarters in Toruń at Gagarina 11.
2. The Controller has appointed a data protection official to supervise the correctness of personal data processing, who can be contacted at this e-mail address:
3. Your personal data will be processed to organize a conference called Neuromania.
4. The basis for the processing of your personal data is the permission for data processing.
5. The provision of personal data is voluntary yet necessary for the achievement of the purposes for which they have been collected.
6. The personal data provided will not be made available to external entities, except for the cases provided for by the law.
7. Your personal data will be deleted until 31.10.2019
8. You have the right of access to your personal data as well as subject to legal provisions, the right to correct and delete data, limit their processing and withdraw consent for processing it at any given time.
9. You have the right to submit a complaint to the President of the office of personal data protection (Polish: Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych).
10. Your data will not be processed in an automated manner and will not be profiled.
If you agree with statements above, please check the box
I agree to process my personal data for purposes related to the organization of the conference
Will you participate actively?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service