Registration Fee - Non Refundable
$200 per child (this fee will be applied to next year's tuition if paid by June 30, 2023).
$1,400 per child if registered by June 30, 2023
Late Registration - July 1, 2023 and after
$1400 per child and the $200 registration fee will NOT apply to next year's tuition.
Prior year tuition and fees must be paid in full before new registrations can be accepted.
50% of the tuition, books and resources will be due on the first day of school and the remaining 50% will be due on the first day of school in January.
Tuition will be prorated to the nearest half month from the starting date.
A late charge of $30 will be assessed if tuition is not paid when due. An additional fee of $30 will be assessed for each subsequent month tuition remains unpaid.
A $50 fee will be assessed for all returned checks.
A credit of 50% of tuition due will be applied if a student leaves school before January 1. No refunds will be made for withdraws after January 1.
Fees do not include Lunch or PTO dues.Prolonged tuition delinquency
- prolonged tuition delinquency is extremely disruptive to the operation of our school. We ask our community to please help us by making a conscientious effort to make timely tuition payments. When despite our efforts to work with a family, parents fail to meet tuition obligations, in addition to any other actions available to it, the Hellenic American Academy reserves the right to:
- Suspend class attendance until the balance is fully paid, or a payment plan is agreed to.
- Transfer the case over to a collection agency. The account will continue to be in collection for the full amount.
- Withhold report cards from students and diplomas from graduating students.
- Not accept the family's registration for the following year.