Cancellations must be made at least two weeks (14 days) prior to your reservation time. If your event goes past your scheduled time (given that space availability allows for over-time), the additional $200 per hour rate will be applied and charged to your credit card on file.
Over-sized decor (balloons and large decorations that don't fit in a garbage bag) will be charged a $45 removal fee.
15% gratuity will be automatically included in your celebration package rental fee for your event host.
2. MAXIMUM GUEST COUNT: Heritage Bicycle's maximum indoor capacity is 80 guests. Parties larger than 30 people will incur a $50 fee, parties larger than 50 will incur a $100 fee, and any party over 80 guests will incur a $250 fee.
3. CANCELLATION:$200 of your payment is non-refundable, and the remaining balance is refundable up until two weeks (14 days) prior to your event date with notice. No show events will be charged the full amount. Payment will be honored if event is postponed and rescheduled with two week's notice.
4. SET UP CHARGES: Set up begins 30 minutes prior to your event start time. Should extensive set up or elaborate staging be required, there will be a set-up charge to cover additional labor and time. If equipment is necessary that exceeds Heritage Bicycle's inventory, you agree to pay for the agreed upon (in advance) cost of renting this additional equipment. You agree to indemnify us for any damage caused to any property as a result of your event, whether caused by you, your agents, guests, or employees.
5. ENTERTAINMENT CODE OF CONDUCT:Heritage Bicycles will not assume responsibility for damage to or loss of any items left at the space. Any musical vendors must terminate outdoor noise by 10 PM. If the vendors do not adhere to this code of conduct, additional charges may apply.
6. DISPLAYS AND DECORATIONS, YOUR PROPERTY: Heritage Bicycles is not responsible for any loss or damage to property belonging to you or your attendees and do not maintain insurance covering it. All displays and/or decorations will be subject to our prior approval and we reserve the right to contract and charge for staff to provide the labor for any installations or removals of such (if requested). Decorations or displays brought into the space may not be attached to stationary walls, floor, windows, doors, or ceiling with nails, staples, or any other permanent substance. Client will assume all responsibility for damage to space premise from such items.
7. INDEMNIFICATION: To the extent permitted by law, you agree to protect, indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Heritage Bicycles, the owners, and their respective employees, and agents against all claims, losses, or damages to persons or property, governmental charges or fines, and costs (including reasonable attorney's fees), arising out of or connected with your function, except those claims arising out of the sole negligence or willful misconduct of the shop. You represent and warrant that your activities conducted at Heritage Bicycles and in connection with the function shall not infringe the patent, copyright, or trademark rights or violate rights of privacy or publicity of any third party.
8. DELIVERIES: Arrangements for delivery of packages should be made through email@example.com to be confirmed 10 days before your event. Any deliveries should include your group name and the date of your function.
9. FORCE MAJEURE: Neither party shall be responsible for failure to perform this contract if circumstances beyond their control, including, but not limited to: acts of God, shortage of commodities or supplies to be furnished by the space/shop, governmental authority, or declared war in the United States make it illegal or impossible for the shop to hold the event. Patio rentals are a go, rain or shine, and no refunds will be issued. In extreme weather conditions, a rain-check can be issued at the sole discretion of Heritage Bicycles.